Effective Date: September 23, 2023
1. PDCheck AR is an app for measuring pupillary distance using the TrueDepth API on iPhone X and on newer iPhones that use Face ID. EyeQue takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the results or the subsequent use of the data.
2. EyeQue does not guarantee the accuracy of the results of this app.
1. PDCheck AR is an app for measuring pupillary distance using the TrueDepth API (ARKit) on iPhone X and newer iPhones that use Face ID. PDCheck AR is a completely self-contained app and is not connected to any external APIs.
2. The PDCheck AR does not require any Personal or Privacy Information.
3. The TrueDepth API is only used for measuring the distance between your pupils, and is used for no other purposes. For this functionality to work, PDCheck AR requires access to your device’s camera. The access can be toggled on and off at any time in device’s settings. None of the information collected by the TrueDepth API is stored on the device or externally.
4. PDCheck AR does not collect or store any user data, including face data gathered by the TrueDepth API. User data is only available live on the screen while the app is open and running.
5. No data is transmitted to external devices other than if a user decides to take a screenshot of the app with the measurement results. The screenshot is only an image that does not contain any metadata.
6. As the PDCheck AR App does not collect or store any user data, no data is shared with third parties.